Cooking is Like Science

Cooking is Like Science
Cooking is Fun & Healthful!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Health Tip on Hair and Skin

     All my life I have been receiving health tips, partly due to the fact that I have an aunt who was a hair dresser and almost can remember back when she was in school. (That was a really long time ago!)
      Here is one health tip I still remember. I still encounter this one today, as well; When you wash your face or your hair, first, use hot water (I remember experiencing this when I would go to the hair styling place!). Then, toward the end, turn the water to cold. Finish washing your face or hair in cold water, as cold as you can stand it. When the water is hot, it opens your pores, but the cold water helps them to close.
   Also, you could look into make-up and shampoo that is natural, or even better yet, organic. Here are the names of two companies that have safe products; Jafra (botanically composed) www.jafra.com, and, NYR Organic NYR Organics. I do have friends who sell these products, so if interested you can contact me for more info.
   Those products take care of your skin externally, but you still need to take care of your skin internally. That is where Juice Plus comes in. Taking Juice Plus every day is like taking your required 5 - 13 servings of fruit and vegetables every day. It affects all parts of your body, including your skin. Here is the url for Juice Plus; Juice Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment