Cooking is Like Science

Cooking is Like Science
Cooking is Fun & Healthful!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gluten-Free Oven-Fried Chicken Recipe

Here is a pic of what I made tonight for dinner. I want something different to coat my chicken with when I bake it. So tonight, I took about 1/2-1 cup of brown rice cereal, some Parmesan cheese (probably about 1/3 cup) some herbs and seasoned salt and put them in the food processor and finely ground the mixture. Then I coated the washed, air dried organic chicken thighs that were thawed out and coated the chicken with the mixture. I put it in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes (my little upper oven cooks fast!). It was great! Usually I cook the meat too long and it is tough. Tonight is was just right!
                       

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment