Cooking is Like Science

Cooking is Like Science
Cooking is Fun & Healthful!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Safety Tip- Please Read

I know this is a blog for health tips and recipes, but I want to make sure all of my readers are aware of the danger of not removing lint from the lint remover in your dryer. I have seen houses burn down because the people who live there left their dryers going while they went out. Your dryer comes with a pull out lint remover or some means to remove lint. You need to do this very often. Some instruction booklets say to do it every time you dry your clothes! If you don't, you could bring about a fire hazard. The heat from the dryer is so hot, and there is static electricity on the clothes and lint. It is better to be safe by taking a minute or two in order to remove all the link from the dryer. Please take this precautionary measure. I would hate to hear about your house burning down because your dryer caught on fire! And never, under any circumstances, leave your home with your dryer on. Please be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment