Here is the first page of the Juice Plus presentation.
Americans aren't very healthy
(Did we think that they were?)
1. 80 million people have some form of heart disease. - National Heart Association
2. 1 in 3 women and 1 in 2 men will have cancer in his or her lifetime. - National Cancer Institute
3. Over 20 million children and adults have diabetes. - American Diabetes Association
4. 64% of adults are overweight - Center for Disease Control and Prevention
5. About 59% of adults do not engage in any vigorous leisure-time physical activity - Center for Disease Control and Prevention
6. Our national health care expenditures were 2 trillion in 2005 or $6,700 per person. - National Coalition on Health Care
Taken from the booklet The recipe for better health is as simple as 1-2-3.