Cooking is Like Science

Cooking is Like Science
Cooking is Fun & Healthful!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Made Almond Meal

I made almond meal. So, what? Almonds are very expensive, plus you have to practically grind them to death to get them to turn into meal.
Why would anyone even bother? So far, I have managed to almost be sugar free. Now I want to be more gluten-free. This whole process is a very expensive, time-consuming endeavor.
Will I lose weight if I make chocolate chip cookies using almond flour instead of regular flour? Only time will tell. But, if I want to continue on my course in growing my gluten-free, sugar-free food regiment, this is the only alternative I know of, that might actually work. I literally can have my cake and eat it too, if almond flour works well in place of regular flour.
What I would hope would happen in my tiny lifetime, is that, by the end of my life, when I truly am elderly, that 1. I won't be in a nursing home, 2. I will be able to think clearly, 3. I won't die of a horrible disease like cancer  4. I will be able to walk.
Maybe all these little details will help me to have a strong enough immunity to keep my body healthy and strong. I will keep studying and researching for food alternatives. And maybe one day, I just might write a cookbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment