Cooking is Like Science

Cooking is Like Science
Cooking is Fun & Healthful!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Colloidal Silver - Very Beneficial

  I have recently seen some articles on the benefits of Colloidal Silver, but have always been hesitant to start using it (who wants to put silver into their body? Sounds dangerous to me.) Well, I have seen pictures of Silver generators you can order from amazon.com , along with the raving reviews. As I was reading through my email today, I came across another article someone wrote on how to use colloidal silver as a vegetable wash. Here is the recipe for it (Credit goes to Jim Kennard):


RECIPE:
 Use a colloidal silver solution of between 5 to 10 ppm (parts par million).
(The colloidal silver machine listed above will do a great job of making that
for you.)

 Mix together:
 - 1 cup water
 - 1/2 cup vinegar
 - 1/2 cup colloidal silver

 Soak produce for 5 minutes, rinse and use as normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment