1. Juice Plus delivers key phytonutrients that are absorbed by the body.
2. Juice Plus reduces oxidative stress.
3. Juice Plus positively impacts markers of systemic inflammation.
4. Juice Plus helps support a healthy immune system.
5. Juice Plus helps protect DNA.
6. Juice Plus positively impacts several key indicators of cardiovascular wellness.
Results of independent clinical research studies published in peer-reviewed journals.
For more information on the facts of Juice Plus+, go to www.sseifertjuiceplus.com and go to the links on the top of the page. There is one specifically on clinical research and Juice Plus.
I found this definition of 'phytonutrient at www.webmd.com:
The term "phyto" originated from a Greek word meaning plant. Phytonutrients are certain organic components of plants, and these components are thought to promote human health. Fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, and teas are rich sources of phytonutrients. Unlike the traditional nutrients (protein, fat, vitamins, minerals), phytonutrients are not "essential" for life, so some people prefer the term "phytochemical."